images via Leah & Steph


I have been a huge fan of the "Feathering The Nest" course, in fact I have actually taken part in it for the past two seasons, it's such a great way to welcome in spring and autumn.

Over that space of two weeks you get to work through each room in your home and create a space that's personal and inspiring. With in the course you learn skills that can regularly be used including tutorials, recipies, feng shui  and that's just to name a few!

Each season I refer back to this course to expand and refresh on the knowledge I have learned, it's become a seasonal ritual I enjoy and look forward to.

Leah and Steph have been kind enough to offer one Gypsie Sister reader a space on the spring opening of Feathering The Nest.



a Rafflecopter giveaway


If you want be sure you have a spot on the course you can sign up here or on the sidebar the button, plus use the code GYPSIE15 to get 15% off!


PS.
      Here is a lovely tutorial that I was given by Leah and Steph to share with my readers the first season I took part.







2 comments:

  1. My favourite space within my home is my bedroom. It is my refuge. Still needs some work, but it's getting there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these photos, they record the beautiful moment. I have understood the beauty of silence through these photos. And I understand why we should find the inner peace now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...