Dress C/o Freepeople // Moccs by Minnetonka // Beads Thrifted // Cardigan Thrifted 

I'm really enjoying waking up to bright mornings, it really sets me up for the day and makes me a much jollier person!
To get me in the spring mood I have started looking for new pieces to add to my wardrobe, especially any items that will see me through the last few months of my pregnancy and after.  When I was expecting Penny my wardrobe was mostly maternity, this time around I have managed to get  non maternity clothes by looking  for different styles that can work with a bump. This is pretty exciting as I don't have to give up favourite shops like freepeople just cause I'm a mama to be. Smiles all around.





4 comments:

  1. looking good in that color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) its such a great shade and has the best name!

      Zoe x

      Delete
  2. what a lovely combo, the fp dress is amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...