1/2/3/4/5/6

How is it March already? Honestly though I seem to be saying that at the start of each month! On Monday it was my birthday and we decided to make a whole long weekend of it, my husband took two day of work so we had four days of relaxing.

I got treated to a "Mama to be" pamper package at the spa,  lunches out and a big shopping trip with him and little P.  Needless to say it was a good day/four days.

 Recently the coldness of winter has started to lift and new sign of life are popping up everywhere.  I'm so ready for it!  Pops of colour are appearing outside and I'm constantly filling my house with daffodils and tulips,  they are the two flowers that really scream "Hello Spring" to me.

3 comments:

  1. happy (belated) birthday! beautiful spring pictures, now all we need is for the snow to melt!

    Emmett - Hippie Lace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! My sister lives in Winnipeg and they still have snow also. Fingers crossed it doesn't stick around much longer for you and you can enjoy spring :)

    Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
  3. your pictures are beautiful!!!!!

    http://passagedelessert.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...