Pinterest / Etsy / Blog / Instagram / Tumblr / Facebook / Website


I don't hide the fact that I love Jewellery! I find it the easiest and quickest way to update and cheer up any outfit.  A simple long black maxi dress can be styled in so many way just by adding jewellery,  so in my eyes it's the perfect quick fix.
I was contacted by Katrina from the Etsy shop Don Biu,  a wife and husband duo who create the most gorgeous bohemian adornments.  The pieces are all handmade and created with traditional Balinese tools using sterling silver and beautiful semi precious gemstones.  They are truly heirloom worthy and adornments you want to wear daily.
The items are so well made and show true craftsmanship,  having done silversmithing I know how much work and care each item takes to create.  I own this ring and it's just perfect! Each item is packaged in a pretty handmade fabric pouch,  which is ideal for storing your ring when not worn.  Another great feature is how affordable the jewellery is, plus they offer free custom engraving and world shipping at a great price.  
I truly believe in supporting the handmade community,  when a small businesses creates such stunning designs that just back the fact I love handmade!  Don Biu are a great shop and if you love boho gypsy hand crafted jewellery they are certainly worth checking out with out a doubt.  I know I will definitely add more to my collection and have my eye on this little treasure, be sure to take a peek!

What's you favourite piece?



This is a sponsored post but all opinions are my own.




2 people left comments on: " "

  1. stunning jewelry and photos. I love that chevon ring or I am always a fan of turquoise anything

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love. I'm such a sucker for some amazing rings. <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...